Monday, April 03, 2006

Games, more games, a bit of arrogance and the occasional but rare insight

On the internet, you don't really exist if you don't have a blog. So here's my go at trying to justify my own existance. Or something...

This really isn't my first attempt at blogging though. I do have a LiveJournal account that I have barely updated for years, and that I never really cared about anyway. It didn't inspire me, and I never knew what I should post there. It was merely an empty facade.

This blog has a much more outlined purpose and goal. I'm gonna frolick in my own opinions, and rant about stuff that inspires me or annoys me. Things read on the internet. Things currently on my mind. And of games of course. Those beloved games. After all it's my hobby and passion.

Also, it will be a grand opportunity for me to connect two worlds. If I get the time (haha) I will try to translate here into english some of the better texts I write in swedish. Just so that my foreign friends might get a chance to read them (yeah right! like that will ever happen).

And that's it really. This is a blog. My blog. And you can probably expect the same old shit you get on any other blog. Oh, and of course long periods of inactivity ;)

But I'll try to update it once a week at least. But I can't promise anything. (Not that anyone cares anyway.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this is where you've been hiding then eh Wolfie?

As I always say about Bloging (at least to myself) only update as much you want to. When it starts to feel like a chore the fun goes out of it and I see little point in that.

Anyway, I care and look forward to reading more about you, your hobbies and opinions.